Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter preview

Rebecca & Mary-Gail have already worn their new Easter dresses to church (Sunday, March 15th). I knew I was going to be out of town for 3 consecutive Sundays (NY, Las Vegas, and then General Conference), and I just couldn't wait 'tll Easter to have them wear their dresses. I snapped a few pictures of Rebecca in her dress, with her hair all perfect and tied in bows, but my Mary-Gail would not hold still for me to snap a picture of her all dolled up - not even one picture!

P.S. Last year we had a fashion show of Easter Dresses for Daddy to choose from. Unfortunately we weren't able to wear them - Rebecca was hospitalized for a week with double-pneumonia and bronchiolitis! We are all so thankful that is not us this year!
I love, love, love her!
Lots of bows for those piggies
Both Rebecca and ArlaMae pause for a picture as they go down stairs

1 comment:

Kellie Knapp said...

Hey hotness! The Miguel and Rebecca's dresses are ADORABLE. I went back to last year and I just can't accept that they are growing up so fast!! THEY ARE the CUTEST!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007