Monday, April 13, 2009

Bruise-mania

Don't let my girls' petite features and frames fool you - they are rough & tumble little girls, they have to be with a cousin like Cy-Cy. :O). I looked over Rebecca & Mary-Gail's bodies the other day as we were brushing our teeth and noticed tons of bruises on their legs and arms, and bruises on Mary-Gail's forehead and cheek.
Mary-Gail's thigh & shin - covered in bruises
...but aren't those the prettiest toes ever?!
Rebecca's super tough calves accentuated by bruises.
Notice the monster blue-bruise on her inner thigh. Where did that come from???
Mary-Gail's bruised forehead, legs, bruised forearm, and bruised right eye.
What has she been doing?
More bruises on her cheek
(as she takes a break from brushing her teeth to say, "Cheese")
I love this look - pure astonishment! It's the look Mary-Gail
gives me when I tell her she's in trouble. "Who me?"
Poor little girls! Especially Mary-Gail who seems to have continuous bruises all over her body. She added 3 big owies to accompany her already bruised body. Mary-Gail fell on the treadmill Friday, as I was walking and got a serious rug burn on her left forearm (2 smaller rug burns on her elbow and upper arm); and today she tripped on the sidewalk and scrapped both her knees terribly. I thought for sure I was going to have to promise candy or some other treat to stop her from crying, but Mary-Gail whimpered and said, "Kiss it, Mommy. Kiss it." And then she said to Becca-Becca, "Kiss it, Becca."

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007