Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I just put Winter away!

Is it really April?
1 hour later...
On Monday the weather was sunny and a warm 70 degrees. We played outside: Rebecca & Mary-Gail vacuumed (see this post, and this one, too), I mowed the lawn, packed up winter clothes and put them under the house. Tuesday's weather dropped to 50 degrees with constant rain. Today we're experiencing...snow? What day of the year is it exactly? Oh, April 15th - tax day. Perhaps that's why it's snowing...keeping us inside to finish our taxes. Get to work Daddy!
This is what Rebecca loves doing: taking a swig and holding it in
her puffed-cheeks for as long as she can

2 comments:

Jessica said...

This feels like the longest winter ever. I don't want any snow when I visit in May.

Holly said...

I realized from these pictures that we have the same house and the same swingset!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007