Friday, March 27, 2009

Things that should never end...

Holding hands with Daddy; holding hands with sister

& a love for ice cream cones




Lovey & I took the Kuties to Cabelas for an adventure (on March 2nd). Rebecca & Mary-Gail love seeing the ginormous fish tanks with all the fish "Swimming!" (as Rebecca screams it in excitement). Mary-Gail likes to make a mad-dash for the animals, and then screech to a stop, inches before the glass barriers. Rebecca & Mary-Gail held Daddy's hand as they walked through the store. So tender. And, they held each other's hands (we've been working on the "Buddy System.
Then we went to the "M Store" for some lunch. I found out that McDonald's has tiny ice cream cones for 49 cents! I couldn't pass that up, so we four indulged on tiny vanilla ice cream cones - a first for the girls. Love the pic of Rebecca's eyes rolling to the back of her head as she licks her cone. I feel the same way!

3 comments:

Lori said...

They are soooo cute! I love the pictures of them holding hands it's so precious. Enjoy every single one of these moments they grow so fast.

Spence and Car said...

ya an update with cute pictures to stare at day after day! i'm so excited to see you guys this week!!!

Cherish Yesterday said...

so so so cute! miss you tons and tons and tons! I can't believe we haven't seen you guys in forever! I will have to make an effort to come see my beautiful growing cousins, and soon, before they get too big! :)

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007