Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Silent videos

I've been borrowing Mom's camera ever since I broke ours. The only thing is, her camera doesn't have sound capabilities. Oh well. I'll give you a play-by-play.


Rebecca is saying, "Cheese!" and Mary-Gail is saying, "Hi!"
Rebecca starts walking, falls, says, "Owie" and then crawls to my lap to say "Hi!" and "Cheese"




Mary-Gail is walking from the office to our bedroom to join her mischievous sister in the bathroom. I love Mary-Gail's little duck-tail curl in her hair (small and petite just like her). When Mary-Gail reaches the bathroom, I call her name and she turns and gives me a smile. It looks like Rebecca's ransacked the dirty clothes hamper (socks are strewn across the bathroom floor), and she's also accessed the bathroom drawers and pulled things out.



Rebecca's favorite past time: emptying our dresser drawers.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I've never loved silent movies more! I hope you, Tony, Mary Gail, Rebecca, Pixie, and Arla Mae are ready for a big, fat visit from Asher and Soren!!!! Hopefully we'll see you on Friday or soon after.

Kemp Kuties said...

OMG we are soo soo soo ready to see ya'all. I can't wait to love-up on some Asher & Soren. I hope I don't make them cry...

The Brown's said...

How fun all the twins together at last. Take lots of pictures!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007