Wednesday, April 30, 2008

She did it at Grandma's!

Mary-Gail took her first "actual" steps on Tuesday, April 8th w/Auntie Darleen, but she didn't actually start walking until she was at Grandma's.


The girls and I stayed at my mom's house the week of Monday, April 21st - Thursday, April 25th. We were having a new furnace and A/C unit installed, I didn't want the workers and the girls to be in each other's way. Staying at Mom's those 4 days was the best thing ever, because Mary-Gail started walking! Actually walking - more than 4 or 5 steps at a time!!

When Mary-Gail would start to crawl, I'd say, "stand up," which she would, and then she'd just start walking. Walking!!! It was an amazing thing to see. I wanted to e-mail this video to all the neonatologists who had basically written Mary-Gail off due to her brain bleeds. Take that!!!

(P.S. Not to exclude Rebecca, she does make a quick apperance in the video - the flash of purple at the end is her foot trying to kick me to get my attention. Where does she get her attitude from?)


1 comment:

The Brown's said...

YEA MARY-GAIL!!!! We knew you could do it!!!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007