Sunday, April 6, 2008

Broken Camera

I've dropped and broken (again) our only camera. We had to send it off over Christmas time to get it repaired. Now, we're faced with getting it repaired again. Just in time for NOT TAKING ANY PICTURES while Tony's mom & dad are here for the entire week! My timing is impeccable!

Tony's fired me from driving, from taking the girls to the groomer, from taking any pictures (good, 'cuz I don't have a camera to take pictures with anyways). He's also fired me from anything that would break or cost us any more money.

So for the next little "while" my posts may not have pictures. Bummer, I know, because Rebecca & Mary-Gail are so stinking cute. I may have to borrow back the digital camera Tony & I gave my Mom...

3 comments:

The Brown's said...

CRAP! I am so sorry! You have had a hard week. I hope it gets better!

Kemp Kuties said...

I know, right? When it rains, it pours!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TĂȘnis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007