Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Saturday with JoJo & Reese

This past Saturday was an amazing day! I left Tony with the girls and hit the road with my best friend JoJo (who also happens to be my sister - lucky me!). She and I and little Reese went shopping, shopping, shopping! JoJo picked me up at 8:30 am and we headed directly to Tai Pan Trading. I was looking for some hanging baskets for our front porch, and JoJo was looking for a wreath and some other decorations for her kitchen. Reese was just looking cute!

JoJo, Reese, and "Peanut" on a iron swing at Taipan Trading

Reese was so good that she earned a R-E-E-S-E treat (a Reeses Pieces treat that she spelled out b/c it spells her name) and some "pink chocolate milk." She loves pink chocolate milk. We then headed to "the big blue store" (IKEA) and did some window shopping. This was my second time to IKEA, and JoJo and Reese's first. JoJo just kept saying it was a "funny little store." We decided that when Carly & Spencer move to Arizona in August, we are going to take Carly to IKEA to get some things to decorate their living quarters. We ate lunch there - Reese had the mac'n'cheese & some fries, JoJo and I split the meatballs, but I also got a salad, and JoJo got a ham sandwich (very dry). We didn't buy anything at IKEA, unless the 6-pack of cinnamon rolls count.

Reese going through the Enchanted Door to the Kid's Section @ IKEA

Do you know where Reese is?

Peek - a - boo!
Reese in her Bubble chair. She LOVED the Kid's Section @ IKEA
We finished window shopping and headed home - an hour before I was due home! JoJo helped me arrange one of my hanging baskets, and then she and Reese packed up to leave. Tony decided he needed to "go somewhere where there was Testosterone," and he left to go shooting. I didn't want to be home alone, so I packed up the girls and headed to JoJo's house. We ended up staying through supper and bath time. Who am I kidding...I always stay through supper and bath time!

Rebecca & Reese sharing the bath.
Mary-Gail, Cy, and Rebecca shared the bath together, but
Rebecca wanted to stay and bathe a little bit longer with Reese. So cute!
And, Rebecca is saying "CHEESE" right along with Reese!

1 comment:

The Brown's said...

What a fun day! I am glad that you got to leave for a while. The pictures of the girls were so stinkin cute!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007