Tuesday, December 18, 2007

If you haven't been on for a while...

...I've updated my blog! I needed to take a few weeks off to:
  • take care of a "mouse" situation - intense cleaning and cloroxing of EVERYTHING
  • finish my painting project: front room, entry way, walkway up & down stairs - 16' ceilings
  • list our house for sale
  • remember last December and be grateful it's not happening again

So, take a minute and read my posts. Lots of them to read since I hadn't blogged since 11/30.

~Amanda

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I missed you! So glad you are blogging again. Loved the Christmas card but above all, THANK YOU for the Christmas package!!! What an exciting surprise. Thanks for being such a great friend.

LOve you,
Jessica

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007