Monday, December 17, 2007

Family Pictures

Mom took our FAMILY PICTURE this year on Tuesday, 12/11. Rebecca & Mary-Gail were looking at me like I was crazy, wondering why we were getting dressed in stockings and shoes and dresses in the middle of the day. Here's why...


This is the picture we chose for our Christmas Card

Look at my angels!


The rest of these pics are "BLOOPERS":
Rebecca plays peek-a-boo with me. Silly girl!

Rebecca nervous that Mary-Gail "might" be touching her



Rebecca steals the Reindeer ornament from Mary-Gail

Mary-Gail throwing her head back as she laughs at Grandma.
Rebecca gnawing viciously on the reindeer ornament
And...
And...we're done

1 comment:

Kellie Knapp said...

Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I loved loved loved your christmas card! I love Mary Gail's adorable smile and Rebecca's "what the heck are you lookin at?" face. They are SO insanely cute manda!!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007