Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Saturday, August 18, 2007 - a beautiful day & night

So my baby sister, Carly was married for time and all eternity to Spencer Mortensen on Saturday, August 18, 2007. Her sealing was absolutely wonderful. Carly was glowing and had an aurora surrounding her. Her sealing was at 8:20 am in the Salt Lake City Temple - she had to be there 1.5 hours early, making her leave Provo at 5:30 am! Wow - but she did it and everyone was able to attend. Her photographer was amazing! Just great with all the people that were there and especially good with the kids during the reception that evening. Here are some pictures of the reception, albeit I wish we had a picture or two of the food table, the enchanted garden (my dadda's backyard) and all the behind-the-scene workers.
Carly with Mary-Gail
Spencer & Carly with all their nieces and nephews - Whew!
My lovely sister, Joanna and her husband, Jed
My dadda, "Pappy" with his grandchildren
My Dadda w/Mary-Gail, Me, and My beau, Tony "Lovey" w/Rebecca

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007