Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My favorites

My favorite things:
* When Rebecca lets me hold her to feed her
* When Mary-Gail laughs at me
* Morning time when I hear the girls "talking" to each other
* Morning time when I peek at the girls in their crib and they smile so big
* 7:30 -8:00 pm when my lovey comes home
* 9:00 am when I take Rebecca, Mary-Gail, Pixie & ArlaMae for a walk (you should see us: large "cadillac of all strollers" double-stroller, two very happy pups on separate leashes - it's quite a sight)
* When Tony plays with the girls and they squeal with delight
* Each time I kiss Mary-Gail she laughs and smiles
* Mary-Gail's smiles: her eyes light up her whole face. I've never seen anything like it
* Rebecca's lovely voice - sometimes scream - because she talks all day long
* When the girls discover new things!

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007