Thursday, December 23, 2010

"Santa will take my brain"

According to Mary-Gail, Santa is going to take her brain. That's right, her brain. She & Becca were painting, and talking about Santa. I snagged the camera and started to record Mary-Gail (Becca said she had to "focus on her painting, mom").

Mary-Gail painted a full sheet completely red (she said it was her "wall" - she does have a completely red wall in her room) and was painting another sheet of paper when I caught her on video. Mary-Gail said it was her brain and that Santa was going to take it.

*************************************************************************

In this video, Mary-Gail's brain picture has evolved into a cake (she's been talking about cake-her birthday cake-since March, 8 months before her birthday!). I told her I wanted to eat her cake, and she said I would get sick. Thanks for looking out for me baby girl. I love the interaction between Mary-Gail and Becca; they are best friends and treat each other with kindness (99% of the time - they're sisters afterall). My favorite thing is hearing Mary-Gail say, "Becca, I'm talkin' to you." She says this to me and Lovey all the time! And when Becca is talking about the bed she's painting, Mary-Gail was reminded of the time that she (Mary-Gail) threw-up in her bed, but quickly moves on to offer Becca more paper so she (Becca) can paint all the beds.

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007