Thursday, December 9, 2010

Playtime after "the storm of the century"

Snow, snow snow! The massive, terrible, cancel-school-&-work-snowstorm of the century was predicted to happen on Tuesday, Nov 23rd...it didn't happen until Friday night/Saturday, Nov 28th. But, when you're FOUR years old, who cares when the snow comes, so long as it comes!



Daddy's helpers



Mary-Gail throws her 1st snowball this season...it missed me by a long shot!
She got another snowball, and walked it to me to smush on my robe
Mary-Gail's pleased with getting snow all over me. Little Turkey!
more snowball throwing


Direct Hit!





Lovey woke early Saturday morning, and headed outside to shovel the walks, driveway, and road. Becca & Mary-Gail were ecstatic that snow had finally come! They were a wiz and a blur as they put on their new snow bibs, winter coats, gloves, and new snow boots and joined Daddy outside. I wrapped myself up in my robe and snagged the camera. It was a good thing Becca & Mary-Gail couldn't move very fast in their snow get-up, otherwise they would have white-washed me for sure.

The snow's all melted now. But next time I'm joining them for snow angels, snow ball throwing, and igloo building!

1 comment:

Spence and Car said...

oh man that is a lot of snow. next winter your girls will have to teach my girls all about the snow. i love their coats. it reminds me of the pink coats we all had as kids and then how year after year the coats just got handed down from kris, to you, from you to jo, and jo to me. those were the days

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007