Saturday, February 13, 2010

Super Sister!

I checked out the book, "Super Sister," from the library over a month ago. Since then I have re-newed it twice! Needless to say, it is one of the girls newest favorites. It's about a girl who calls herself "Super Sister" because she is a super helper and everything she does - well, she does it Super!

And that's my Becca and my Mary-Gail to the 'T.'
Becca's "Super Sister" pose - nice!
I asked Mary-Gail to show me her "Super Sister" pose - she got her leg up.
Even Super Sisters get tired
And this Super Sister has a Super Roar!

(These are pictures from our SuperBowl party.
Lovey & I had Mom & Dad over; I made cornbread & homemade Chili, we ate & vegged on snacks & chips'n'salsa, while Mom & I cheered the Saints on. Lovey made a little cubby for Becca & Miguel behind the couch & set up their show. They were in heaven!)

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007