Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sleep

She makes me laugh!

Lovey & I take our littles to the potty before we head off to bed - we call it the "dream-potty" since the girls are still asleep when we sit on them on the toilet to go pee. So when I went in to scoop up little Mary-Gail for her "dream-potty," I just had to laugh at the sight of her on the floor! Apparently she was reading when she fell asleep on the floor, because she had a book imprint on her cheek!

Lovey & I had a good laugh at our little Mary-Gail. She is so silly. And as I watched Lovey scooped up her little body and take her to the potty, I noticed (again) just how gentle and sweet he is with our babies. He is such a good Mom! And rather than get Rebecca for her "dream-potty," I silently stood by and watched my Lovey carefully potty Mary-Gail, then cradle her as he carried her back to her room, and re-tucked her little body in bed. And then, like usual, Lovey showered her sleepy face & head with "machine-gun kisses" - his trademark.

Thanks for being a great Mom, Lovey. And Mary-Gail, thanks for always making us laugh!

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007