Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I birthed Monkeys!!!

Rebecca & Mary-Gail are monkeys, they just are. They climb on anything, everything, anywhere, everywhere. Take the bathtub for instance. Some families use the built-in soap holder for soap. The Kemp Kuties use the soap holder to swing from. Mary-Gail, who both Tony & I swear has Gecko Toes, initiated this "monkey swing." She holds onto the soap holder, stands on the little lip of tub edge as I fear for her life, then she drops her bottom and swings from side-to-side.

I promise you that if I wasn’t in the bathroom with them when they tub, Mary-Gail would become a tight-rope walker and walk along the tiny lip of tub next to the wall. Like I said, “Gecko Toes.”


Bath Time is so much fun!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Impressive skills!

Ann said...

It's true when they say preemies are more, how do I put it nicely, "curious" than other kids. Last night Sam was driving me absolutely nuts with his constant mess-making and climbing and general naughtiness. Finally I told him I was going to take him back to the circus he came from. Halle became very quiet after this comment and asked why Sam had come from a circus! But seriously, he is WILD! And you've got two! You amaze me!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007