Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Carly & Spencer got some practice

If you haven't heard yet, my baby sister Carly & hubs Spencer, are expecting TWIN GIRLS due around May. I am so thrilled for her I can't stand it. I just think that twins and girls are the best combination possible! Of course, I am biased, but I can't help it.
I was scrolling through the 2007 posts on my blog - smiling at the fun memories of my littles - and came across this posting. Who knew that 3 years later Carly & Spencer would be giving it a go for themselves as parents of twins?!

(I've been having problems with links lately, so here's a copy'n'paste of the post from September 19, 2007)

Why am I so pre-occupied with feeding? I don't know - perhaps because it's something we do 5 times a day and my schedule is wrapped around feeding times. Carly & Spencer thought they'd give feeding the girls a try. Lots of "open wide" and "yummy, yummy in my tummy."

I think Carly & Spencer's facial expressions are better than Rebecca & Mary-Gail's.


Spencer showing Rebecca how to open her mouth :)


Carly giving it a try - notice Rebecca's face....


Carly & Spencer double-timing Rebecca.

2 comments:

Spence and Car said...

that is so funny! and look how young i look;0 im glad we have practiced on your cute girls

Ann said...

I normally think the idea of twins is frightening. I feel stressed and overwhelmed with one at a time. But the other day, when Halle asked what friend she could play with that day, I contemplated how nice it would be if she had a twin sister to be her built in best friend. Your girls are so lucky! (Both to have a twin sister and to have such a patient mom.)

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007