Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Leaving it all behind

Tony said to me, "I'm so glad we're leaving this all behind for a week. We don't have to do anything. All we have to do is 'be.'" Me too Lovey, me too!

We're leaving:
  • the twice daily snow shoveling (that would be me)
  • the cold
  • the snow
  • our jobs
  • laundry, cooking, cleaning (well, I'm me, so I know I'll be cleaning something)
  • early-morning wake-ups
  • dogs, and kids.

We're getting:
  • warm weather
  • travel
  • wait staff
  • entertainment
  • sandy Beaches
  • snorkeling
  • a honeymoon we never had

Can't wait to tell you all about it!!! I can't wait to show you!

3 comments:

The Baker's Goods said...

Amanda.... where are you going?

The Brown's said...

hope you all have a great time!!! We'll see your tan relaxed selfs when you get back:O)

Jen and Dakota said...

where are y'all heading off too?

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007