Sunday, January 4, 2009

Goodbye CarCar; Goodbye Spencer

CarCar & Spencer left for Phoenix Friday. We were all very sad to see them go, but we have BIG plans in the next coming months to see them again: JoJo & Dad are going to Phoenix on the 16th-18th for the Rock'n'Roll Marathon. Then, we're transferring our time-share from Florida to Mesa, AZ, and will be there in April. Then we're going to go down in May for the "She Rock" Triathalon. So, we'll be seeing lots and lots of CarCar & Spencer. Until then, here are some pictures from yesterday to satisfy us:
Rebecca in her "Big Girl Shoes" (size 5!) saying CHEESE (of course)
The girls showing CarCar & Spencer how "cool" they are
(We call glasses "cool")
Mary-Gail's goggles were "broken" but she was still cool
Happy, Becca, & Panda Pez
Now Happy is sporting his "cool"
Sisters + 1
Dad is applying packaging tape to Mary-Gail's diaper right before we left -
it didn't last through nap time :(
(Another poopy story: I was packing me and the girls up to go to Happy's house and visit w/him, CarCar, & Spencer while they waited for their ride back to Phoenix. I had just changed the girls and was gathering things for their diaper bag when I saw Mary-Gail climbing the stairs with no diaper on. I snagged her up in my arms and put her on my hip as I walked into her bedroom to change her. Yes, she had pooped and had poop on her bum which transferred to my arm and shirt. ARGH! Guess where her diaper was...? In the kitchen on the floor next to the doggie bed. Needless to say, Pixie & ArlaMae were hesitant to get in their doggie bed! :) Love the stories of poop and pee. I'm sure this isn't the last one either!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you guys were able to spend some time with Car & Spence before they headed back to Arizona. Looks like the girls love 'em! Hopefully we can make it out to Arizona to visit them in the warm weather soon too! Hope your family had Happy Holidays!

Jessica said...

New Year's are so fun for all the planning and anticipation of visits and good times. I'm glad you'll have so much family time. I just bought Soren a size 7 pair of pumas, so they are big, he's really like a size 6 but he's got some big feet!

Jessica said...

Oh yeah, I meant to tell you. I was in bed reading and Jamie was next to me on the computer and I heard him say, "Mary Gail is so cute." He was checking out your blog since it was what I had last looked at myself. I think he has a special place reserved for Miguel since he got to hold her, tubes and all, a few years ago.

Scott and Jillian said...

We'll have to get together and go to the park or something one of the times you are down here in the Valley of the Sun! I'm sure the kiddos would have fun playing together- and we could chat!

Spence and Car said...

love the post....but spence and i look like we have the lazy eye!! we better work on our picture face

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007