Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Do you believe in orbs?

I took these pictures yesterday afternoon (with Dad's permission, of course):
Do you see the orb? It's on Kristie's chin
One of Dad's many ministering angels


Dad's bandage was removed and replaced w/steri-strips.
He still has one chest-tube in, and lost of electrical wires
(all are under the bandages over his belly)
My Dad, the healthiest, strongest, smartest man I know (sorry Lovey) has been through a LOT these last 3 1/2 years. Brain Aneurysm (should have died), having both parents die within 6 months of each other, and now this: meningitis, blood infection (staph), emergency open heart surgery and valve replacement (again, should have died). The nurse who took care of Dad his 1st night after surgery said, "What did he do to piss someone off up there?" I think it's more like, "We'll use William to prove that miracles are performed today. We'll use William to try his faith and the faith of his family. We'll use William to bring families closer together and show what is really important in this life."
My Dad has been saying he thinks he's seen angels. When I snapped the 1st picture posted, I noticed the semi-transparent circle on Kristie's chin. An orb. I know it was an orb - perhaps one of the angels Dad has been seeing. When I quickly snapped the 2nd picture posted, the orb wasn't there anymore. Dad has had these angels with him for a while. We cautioned Dad with this warning, "If the angels call to you, don't go towards the light!" Dad chuckled.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Wow... Your dad has been through so much. Hang in there. Lori

Paige n' Kalani said...

Holy crow girlie! I just looked at your blog & I'm so sorry! Your dad looks like a fighter to me. Thinking of you!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007