Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Home

We're home. And what a feeling it is to be home. Loved our vacation, but I seriously missed my babies! By day 4 I was in a serious home-sickness state. By day 5 Lovey started dreaming about the girls and the song they sing to him when he comes home from work. I was in a sour mood and nothing was making me happy. Lovey pulled up some pictures of Rebecca & Mary-Gail on the laptop I brought, and that lightened my mood and returned the smile to my face. Lovey & I viewed pictures of Becca & Miguel from the 4th of July - I couldn't believe how much they had grown since then! Lovey & I dreamed about our reunion with our littles, and pictured their reactions to seeing us after 10 days. That's what helped me endure my separation from them. My little angels - Becca & Miguel were so well taken care of in our absence. Happy to be home...so very happy to be home.

1 comment:

Lori said...

What great pictures. It looks like you had a fabulous time! I'm glad that you are home safely and able to snuggle your sweet babies. ENJOY !!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007