Sunday, October 19, 2008

A note from Grandma Gail

This is the e-mail reply I received Wednesday from Grandma Gail when I inquired if she saw Mary-Gail's video on our blog...

I saw it this morning. The first thing when I come to work is to check Kemp Kuties. Then, and only then, am I ready to go to work. Both girls are a joy to behold, and you know that they are the smartest in the world and are their grandmothers favorite grand children.

Thanks Grandma Gail, "GG," for keeping an eye on us, and for bridging the distance between us with your love. We love you!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sounds like something my mom would say! I really think blogs are a blessing (when they shorten the distance between friends and family).

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007