Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Becca and her hats - Part 2

Baby Becs and her "other" hat.

Ah, sweet little girls. I just love watching them play together. They laugh, laugh, laugh most of the day. They share well and they will get a toy to "trade" for the toy they want. It seriously is the cutest thing ever and they are such a joy in my life.

Aunt CarCar asked me when she would see real panties on her babies. Well, CarCar, potty training is harder than I thought it would be. I mean, the girls tell me they've got "pee-pees" in their diaper, and they say/sign "potty" when they're going poo-poos. Both girls love to sit on their potty when we sit on ours; but as you can see, they like to play with their potty seat more than they like to sit on it. They are seriously the funniest girls in the world! And, this video shows how well they play together, and their laughter and love for each other.

Hope you enjoy this video Aunt CarCar & Uncle Spener


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh Amanda! They would certainly be the joy of my life if they were mine! I love their laughter and how cute they play together.

Potty training...ugh.

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007