Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A morning with Mary-Gail

Last night Tony & I took the girls on a drive to Utah Lake. We found horses and cows and also found lots of pumpkins, ghosts, and other Halloween decorations. Mary-Gail was fascinated with the ghosts, and started "oooooh-ing" this morning. Her little voice is so sweet!

Then, in typically Mary-Gail fashion, she moved on to read her books. I love engaging her in reading; she simply amazes me!

(Rebecca prefers to look through the camera now, instead of letting me video her. She is sitting on my lap pointing to the pictures on the camera screen, so the video is a little shaky).

1 comment:

The Brown's said...

I LOVE LISTENING TO THEIR CUTE LITTLE VOICES. THE PICTURES OF THE PUMPKIN PATCH ARE STINKIN CUTE!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007