Thursday, October 2, 2008

Missing them!

I'm missing my babies and Lovey already! I'm in St. George with JoJo, CarCar, and Dadda 'til Saturday. We arrived at 5:30 pm. JoJo, CarCar, Dadda, and Kristie are all running the St. George Marathon, and I'm their crew support. 3 days and 2 nights without kisses from my Lovey and babies, hearing them saying, "Mommy, mommy, mommy!" I'm Lonely, lonely, lonely...
I'm missing Rebecca's morning rat's nest :)
I'm missing doing Rebecca & Mary-Gail's hair, just to have Rebecca pull her piggies out during nap time
I'm missing sharing my lap with Rebecca & Mary-Gail, while they talk on their cell phones
And I'm missing Rebecca's love for her doggies. She and Mary-Gail would be happy just to eat their dog food! Rebecca gets down on the floor while ArlaMae eats and "encourages" her to eat. It's seriously the cutest thing ever!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I feel you Amanda! I am going to Atlanta for three days and two nights and I am starting to freak out about being away from my baby babes. Yikes! You are such a super mom. I'm sure that all the fun and good times are on hold until you return...

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007