Saturday, June 7, 2008

Who are you sharing your fries with?

Ok. So after we visited Cabela's we decided to grab something to eat. Tony had heard of this fast-food joint called Chadder's. He said it was similar to Inn-n-out Burgers. I'd never been to either place before so I was up for the experience.

There was a sweet, young gal cleaning tables that kept talking with Mary-Gail and Rebecca. When she would walk by our table, she'd tickle Rebecca or tease her. Then she said something to her that Tony & I haven't heard in a while...

"...are you sharing your fries with your Grandpa?"

Hah! Grandpa. Tony and I busted up laughing!!! I'll share our "classic" story next-time

Rebecca & her Daddy

Mary-Gail snacking on her apple

Hi Mary-Gail!

1 comment:

The Brown's said...

Okay so I totally had to laugh! Poor Tony ! At least he has a good sence of humor:O)

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007