Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A ginormous present

A swing set!!! Sharon, a friend of ours, gave us her kids' swing set that they've outgrown. She and Sean, her youngest (8), came over Monday and assembled it for us (at 4 o'clock in the 95 degree weather too).
This was Tuesday (yesterday) after we went swimming in our pool. Grandma came over early to play with us before I left to volunteer at the NICU. Look at these amazing little girls!!

Mary-Gail saying"Bam--bah"

as Grandma holds onto her hand

Can you see the twinkle in Mary-Gail's eyes?

Her eyes always twinkle.


I cherish these smiles. I really do. When Mary-Gail and Rebecca smile I feel like I'm doing a good job at being their mommy; they give me hope and reassurance and I know that they love me.

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007