Saturday, June 7, 2008

There's a baby in my crib!

Remember when your babies were this little?

Mary-Gail & Rebecca met their little cousin, Taylor, yesterday. They were "nice" and "soft" for the most part. Mary-Gail was curious about Taylor's binky, and Rebecca was protective of her Daddy.
I wish I could have captures Mary-Gail saying, "Baby...Baby...Yeah!" And I wish I could have captured Tony talking to Taylor in his "girl" voice. Ahh, sweet, sweet moments, with a sweet, sweet little girl.




Tony did not laugh when I mentioned we could have done triplets!

2 comments:

The Brown's said...

It's not often to see Tony speechless! I think I actually see fear in his eyes!!!!:O)

Scott and Jillian said...

I think you could hack it, Amanda!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007