Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Introducing the littlest Little of the littles

My sis, JoJo, had her baby on Monday. JoJo's BP was high and she was already at 3 cm,
so at 10:30 am she was admitted.
And then....baby "Taylor" arrived at 2:57 pm on Monday, June 2, 2008!!! She came "after a slight sigh from JoJo" and was almost delivered by a different doctor (Dr. Glenn had just finished putting on his sterile gown!).
Taylor weighed 7 lbs, 9.6 oz,
measured 18 inches long
and was 2 weeks early!
Taylor Lynn Chrisman
she is the littlest baby of the Chrisman Clan, and 1 ounce smaller than
Josh & Pam's new baby, Ella
Carly & Spencer with Taylor Monday night

Taylor's lucky aunts and lucky momma

Oh, I just love her!
(JoJo let me cut Taylor's umbilical cord,
and the nurse let me put Taylor's first diaper on)

3 comments:

The Brown's said...

How awesome that you got to cut the cord!!!! I am glad you got to be here for Jo. She really is the cutest baby!

Jessica said...

Congrats to Jo! You are such a sweet aunt. I want to hold a newborn! I miss tiny babies.

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

congrats on the two little nieces, super sweetness...two great little girl cousins for rebecca & mary-gail! always luv your pics, luv cami

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007