Thursday, March 6, 2008

"TRIP" to Walmart

Rebecca, Mary-Gail, and I went to Walmart yesterday afternoon to pick up a few things: aquafor, red-cap milk (Vit D), and A&D Ointment. Our trip out ended up lasting over an hour wandering the store looking at all the stuff. Rebecca was in heaven! Her eyes kept searching the never-ending rows of goodies, and she loved looking at all the different people. She's so observant and didn't want to miss a thing. At times I felt like I was in her way! And my Miss Mary-Gail was happy to have her own buggy and would make a rocking motion when I stopped pushing her to look at something. "Keep moving Mommy!" She has this zest and happiness for life that makes me jealous.

So we're at Walmart and I always drift towards the home decor section. My temptation is clocks...and mirrors...and bedding. However, I didn't buy any of those things. I didn't even buy the 3 items on my list. Instead I bought 4 packs of cookies, 2 boxes of fruit gummy snacks, some canned food for the girls, and a couple cans of formula. Nice. Especially since I ate most of the fruit gummies from one of the boxes!

Lesson - never go shopping when you're hungry!!

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007