Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Baby Bling!!

**Not all the pictures are here. I will have to make an addendum posting when we develop the other camera.**

Rebecca LaRae & Mary-Gail Darleen have some new bling to add to their wardrobe. They got their ears pierced on Tuesday, March 11th. My mom and Grandma Gourley met me and the girls at the Ear Pagoda to get their ears pierced!!

I know I said I would wait until the girls were old enough to decide if they wanted their ears pierced or not. However, my cute little Rebecca always kept getting "mistaken" for a boy, and I had had it! What mother would dress her "boy" in pinks???

The "BEFORE" picture. Soothing sounds of two happy little girls,

and their almost-empty bottles (with a dose of Tylenol).


Mary-Gail and Rebecca have NO IDEA what is about to happen to them
Mary-Gail will have PURPLE stones; Rebecca will have RED stones

Grandma Gourley + Mom; Grandma Gourley + me


The gal marks Mary-Gail's ears with a purple dot.

(In the meantime, Grandma Gourley took Rebecca on a "stroll" through the mall.

Mom and I think she was trying to help Rebecca escape!)

Lunch @ Wingers with Grandma Gourley, Mary-Gail, Me, Mom & Rebecca

4 generations of ladies with pierced ears.

5 comments:

The Brown's said...

Cute Manda! I saw Mary-gail's on saturday. They were way cute!!

Jessica said...

HOw did they respond to the piercings? I hate that people thought Rebecca was a boy. As if!

Kemp Kuties said...

I know right? Rebecca cried for just a minute, and then she was P.O.'d at the gal who pierced her ears. Mary-Gail was genuinely hurt; her tears almost made me cry. :(

Kellie Knapp said...

CUTE CUTE!!! I'm so jealous!! I can't WAIT until macy is a little older so I can pierce her cute little adorable ears! I'm SO happy to see your baby better! I thought and prayed for you guys...I'm not saying that to toot my service minded horn, just to tell you I LOVE YOU and look up to you as a huge wonderful mother role model and i'm SO sorry you had to go through that!! let me know if i can ever do anything for you guys!

The Baker's Goods said...

I have officially dubbed you my Fairy Godmother! Thank you so much Amanda. I'm so sad I missed your visit! Come back again soon to see Eli!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007