Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Goodbye to Daddy, Lovey, Pappa

Rebecca & Mary-Gail said good-bye to their daddy, I said good-bye to my Lovey, and Pixie & ArlaMae said good-bye to their Pappa this morning. Tony flew back to Charleston, SC, this morning and will be gone through Sunday. He is going to visit his family (brother & sis-in law, Pat & Kim + their 3 kidlets; mom & dad) and to go FISHING! His brother & sis-in-law, Jack & Carol (they live 4 houses down from us) are also vacationing in Charleston this week. The 3 boyz are going to be together again and who knows what's going to happen!

One stop Tony HAS to make for me is Hand Picked in Mount Pleasant. Tony is REQUIRED to bring me home some earrings and a necklace.





2 comments:

Jessica said...

I hope Tony has a blast and that you manage to have a good time with the girls on your own. Fun jewelry! I hope Tony brings you something super fierce and hot.

The Brown's said...

How fun for Tony!!! I hope that he has a great time. Let me know if you need anything while he's gone!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007