Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Right where I left her 10 minutes ago

Have you ever met a child that loves books? That's my Rebecca! She can sit and read a book all day long. She'd rather read than play. She has several favorite books and she'll bring them to me to read. She practically throws them in my lap, and if I don't respond right away, she gets mad. Such a funny one-year old!!

Sweet Mary-Gail is still waking up. Rebecca crawled to me
with a book in hand and "backed up the bus" into my lap.
We're ready to read!

3 comments:

The Brown's said...

It totally doesn't surprise my that Rebecca loves books so much. She is happy to sit back and just watch things going on around her. She's very observant.

Jessica said...

Ahhh, how cute. You are lucky to have little readers! BTW, I got your message and will send the DVD this weekend. Thanks for sharing!

Kemp Kuties said...

Jessica, I am such an idiot. I am so so so sorry for my blurted, unthought-out voice msg. I find that I am more distracted now and obviously can't walk and talk at the same time anymore. I hope you'll forgive me!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007