Friday, March 7, 2008

I've been tagged...ABC's

My beautiful friend, former co-worker, and new mommy, Kellie, tagged me. Here goes.

abc's....
A-Attached or Single: Attached to Tony, my "Lovey" of almost 9 years (9 years in December)

B-Best Friends? Yes! Lovey, my sisters, my mom, and my two best friends from forever ago - Jessica & Ashley

C-Cake or Pie? Neither. I prefer brownies

D-Day of Choice? Any day is great, although Sunday's tend to be our hardest day (lunch & nap always seems to conflict with church times)

E-Essential Item? ITEMS! My Dyson vacuum (I cannot go more than 2 days without vacuuming I love my Dyson vacuum that much). Aquafor (I use it too), Eucerin lotion and cream, Mac lipstick, eye mask, cherry chapstick, Tivo, digital camera, and my laptop.

F-Favorite color? Green

G-Gummy Bears or Worms? I prefer gummy worms. You can put the whole worm in your mouth and then slither it out. Once the worm is wet, it has a cool iridescent color when light passes through it

H-Hometown? Provo, UT, baby!

I-Favorite Indulgence? Yikes! I always indulge. That's why I'm battling the bulge!!!!

J-January or July? Gosh, I don't know anymore. It used to be January, because I HATE being hot, but after being cooped up in the house all winter, I might go with July...

K-Kids? Of course! Only the cutest!! Pixie 7 yrs, ArlaMae 4 yrs, Rebecca & Mary-Gail 1 yr-old twiners.

L-Life isn't complete without? Lovey, and my girls. What was life like with them?

M-Marriage Date? December 10,1999, and sealed in the Provo Temple, January 7, 2003.

N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 older brothers, 1 older sister, and 2 younger sisters

O-Oranges or Apples? Apples - Red Delicious

P-Phobia and Fears? Grasshoppers. (I about passed out typing that)

Q-Quote? "Forget yourself and get to work" ~ quoted by President Gordon B. Hinckley's father.

R-Reason to smile? My girls!

S-Season of choice? Spring and Fall

T-Tag two people? OK. I tag my sister, Joanna; my BFF Jessica

U-Unknown fact about me? I always wanted to joing the Air Force.

V-Vegetable? Broccoli. Peas. Sweet potatoes (with butter and brown sugar).

W-Worst habit? Popping my knuckles and biting my nails. Ugh! I need to make a better effort to stop!

X-X-Ray or Ultrasound? Are you kidding me? Ultrasound by far! I loved looking at Rebecca & Mary-Gail on ultrasound. Their little fingers & toes, bulging bellies, and I loved their profiles.

Y-Your favorite food? Mexican!! with lots of jalapenos, chips and super yummy, chunky salsa

Z-Zodiac Sign? Cancer

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007