Saturday, March 29, 2008

Rebecca's hospital stay

Pictures from Tuesday, 3.18.08, when we were admitted.

I said to Rebecca as I was taking her picture,
"Say 'CHEESE',"
and she did! Oh, how cute!!!



Tony & I took the girls to the doctor today for our monthly Synergis shot (the last one of 5). Our NP, SueAnn, checked out Rebecca and was so pleased with her progress. Her lungs don't sound "junky" anymore and her oxygen saturation's are in the 90's. Rebecca took her last dose of her oral antibiotic (for her ear infections) and oral steroids (for her lungs) today. She hasn't had a fever since last Friday, so I believe the medicine has done its job. Although Rebecca appears to be OK, SueAnn said she'd be on oxygen for another week. She cautioned me & Tony to keep Rebecca & Mary-Gail quarantined through May because of their increased susceptibility to respiratory illnesses. I'm OK with that.



1 comment:

The Brown's said...

She looks so happy for being so dang sick! Sorry about the quarantine I know its got to be hard for you but totally worth it!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007