Monday, October 15, 2007

Mesmerized by TWILIGHT

Oh my gosh!! It's 1:09 am and I can't stop reading!! Joanna and Mom turned me onto Stephanie Meyer's books. So far it's a trilogy, but I hear there's a fourth in the making and studios are going to make them into a movie. I've come to one conclusion: I am in LOVE with Edward Cullen. I started Twilight Saturday afternoon and finished it at midnight Sunday; but I couldn't stop there - I had to continue to New Moon. I wish I could read faster - only about 50 pages an hour - so when I realized it was after 1 am (and I had to get up in 5 hours) I decided to restrain myself and wait to read again in the morning.

I don't know if I can wait for Edward that long...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finished Twilight a few weeks after Henry was born. Perhaps it was post pardom hormones, but I seriously considered changing Henry's name to Edward. Doesn't Eddie sound so cute!? Maybe next round? j/k!!! Enjoy!
-Marsha

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007