Friday, October 12, 2007

Cold season started early

We all have colds now, and I'm back to wearing my mask - which makes me remember this picture. It was the middle of April, our girls had been home two months, and I had a terrible cold. Rebecca & Mary-Gail had just received their April shot of the Synergist RSV prevention medicine. Our doctor told us we probably wouldn't get a shot for May, and to be careful with washing hands and visitors etc. We were disappointed, but a little relieved when our doc went on to say that the RSV season usually ends in April, and if we felt uneasy about not having the shot we could pay for it ($1,700 per shot). Tony & I decided to be under a self-imposed quarantine. Did I mention I had a cold...?


Me, slathered in hand sanitizer and mask, feeding Mary-Gail.
Rebecca already ate and is hanging out in my lap.

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007