Monday, September 13, 2010

Thurs, Sept 2nd - Puerta Villarta

A little piece of heaven in Puerta Villarta...

Oops, wrong picture. Here's what I meant by "a little piece of heaven":




Private homes; private beach; warm ocean water; cold, fresh, mountain water
Lovey caught* this iguana and the girls were mesmerized
Mary-Gail & Becca raced across the cold, fresh mountain run-off probably 30 times...
...and then they discovered the butterflies

* OK, so Lovey didn't really catch the Iguana. Someone approached me with it and wanted me to hold it, to which I flatly refused. But Lovey held it and the girls were completely mesmerized. And then I learned that the man wanted $20 dollars for the pictures I took. Forget it!
More Puerta Villarta pictures to follow. We booked a "Pirate Boat" excursion which dropped us off at this paradise location. Mary-Gail & I went kayaking (Lovey's back cramped up on him and Becca & they had to return prematurely), but mostly we body surfed the waves and went exploring. More pics to come - like 30 more pics!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness Amanda! What a blissful family vacation! Endless swimming and food! We should do a cruise together! The girls look so grown up--I can't believe it. I was just LAST NIGHT looking at their birth announcement. They are such miracles. I can't believe how much darker MG's hair is than B's!

Spencer Mortensen said...

ok good i was worried about the huge lizard but i could totally see tony just catching some random animal for show and tell he has no fear just like beccs

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007