Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sat, Sept 4 - at sea

Last Day on the Big Boat
Random pictures from our random day at sea

2 ragga-muffins

"Agent Mary-Gail Destructo" destroyed the towel creation Mr. Lukmann made for them the night before. Seeing how sad (pretend) I was, she gave (read: threw) it to me and wanted me to fix it. Since I have no skills whatsoever, and could not repair the momma cow, I made up a story of how the baby calf discovered that she had wings and flew to heaven to met the momma cow who now lives with Jesus. Can you follow that from these pics Lovey took?

Baby calf flying away...
Mary-Gail was satisfied - phew! - and she showed me her skills as she flew from one bed to the other
Just in case you didn't know what day it was, the elevator floor can tell you.
We headed up to Deck 12 to play the arcades and used up the rest of the arcade $ Lovey put on his card. Mary-Gail & Becca gravitated to the driving arcades - Lovey helped out with the gas pedal
Becca tries the virtual surf board
I grew to love these windows as much as Mary-Gail & Becca did. They were perfect for a little "sit & snap"

Watermelon art
"Princess Becca" walking down the stairs.
She has killer legs. I'm jealous!
The girls hugging
This was/is a common sight. The girls hugging. They would race each other down the hallway to our room (our room was at the end, turn right, 1st door on left) and then whomever was the victor would run to the other and catch her in her arms. Loved it then; Love it now. I'm sure the other guests didn't love hearing them @ 7am though. But, hey, this is our vacation too, and a little laughter never hurt anyone.

And neither did a much needed siesta. Love the hair Becs
Cookies and milk and milk and milk. Who wants some more milk? I do!
(Not fair that Lovey snapped this while we weren't looking. Just proof of how much milk I did drink)
"Ta -dah!" Becca's one-legged stance w/out-stretched arm. Definitely a performer, that one
Hanging out in the window sill again. Oh, I love this picture!
Mary-Gail would see just how many steps she could jump down. I think she mastered 5!
More jumping - Mary-Gail in mid-air
Crazies!
There's my girls on their big boat, The Mariner of the Seas
Lovey, can you put on your "angel face" for me next time...
Just like that. Thank you Mary-Gail & Becca for showing Daddy how to smile.
Such sweet angels. Thank you!
More pics from Deck 12 and the Arcade. How do you win at Skee-Ball?
Watch the pro:
You use your legs and run up the ramp with the skee-ball in your hand
and drop the skee-ball in the 100 point slots. Duh!
Some photos just take your breath away. This is one of those for me.
Saturday was so, so, so windy and so very cold! I lost Becca's jacket, so we couldn't stay outside for long. We ventured through the boat and got a few pictures we wanted to take. Then we headed back to our room, ordered room service (we finally got the hang of it) and watched the show "UP." Lovey & I took the girls to this show last year, and can you believe it - they remembered. They also said they remembered me crying in it (the beginning is so sad for me), but I don't really think they remembered that.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Looks like you had a great time on your cruise!! Fun for you guys.

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007