Friday, July 2, 2010

This is how I roll

I first saw this video back in May when I was visiting Carly in Phoenix. We both laughed so hard I thought for sure we had six-packs afterwards! The song gets stuck in my head and it's not long until I find myself "mama-rapping" as I go about my day. I used to ask Tony, "Where are the girls?" but after seeing this video I say, "Yo, where my kids at?" Not sure Tony will let me trade the 'Burb for a mini, but...

Thanks to my super-fly friend, Kellie, for posting it on her blog. Love that Knapp family!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

My SIL showed me that video and oh mand did we laugh! I got your voicemail and I wanted to say that you have NOTHING to apologize about and that I admire your honesty and sincerity. I am enormously fortunate to be your friend so I am grateful for you. Big hugs Amanda! Love you!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007