Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Rebecca, the fashionista, and Cinderella

In addition to wearing my high-heel shoes, and being able to walk well in them, Rebecca also knows how to dress.
Becca loves to dress up and she's decided to incorporate my headbands & head wraps as her scarf accessories.
Rebecca, rockin' the faux-hoc
And I just had to add these pictures after I first posted this entry. Rebecca & Mary-Gail recently inherited more dress-up clothes from my sister Kristie's two girls. Reese helped them get dressed and Rebecca & Mary-Gail did a fashion show for Daddy. I was in the office working, and after the fashion show, Lovey brought MG down to show me her outfit.
Mary-Gail said she was Cinderella...and Rebecca was the Butterfly Queen.
Cinderella & Butterfly Queen
Plus Reese, the fashion choreographer

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love all the scarfs/wraps. Your girls are such dolls!

Pam (NICU nurse) said...

Darling girls, I can't believe they are so big! Merry Christmas and thanks for the Christmas note to the Nicu. Always fun to see "our" babies grow up.

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007