Saturday, November 21, 2009

One worn out little girl, Monday, 11.09.09

Avery said it was OK if Ali & I took Jada to get her ears re-pierced. So the three of us: Gra-Manda, Auntie Ali, and Jada, went to the mall right at 10 am to "get it over with."
We're all smiles before the piercing...
Snap! One ear down, one more to go...

The sales gal showed Jada her new Pink Bling, which stopped the tears

Ali was doing her best to be strong

I think the piercing hurt Ali more than it did Jada
The sales gal gave Jada a sucker - she should have given Ali one too.

We got home and I handed out fruit snacks to the littles. Ali & Steven went shopping in the hopes of finding some boots for Ali; and Lovey & Avery went to the Post Office, shooting, and then out to lunch. The 3 littles and I stayed home, and all of us were overly tired. I quickly whipped up some lunch, and after Jada had a few bites she went in search for her Dadda. Little did I know that she had fallen asleep on the stairs in her search.
One tired little critter

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007