Saturday, November 21, 2009

Puzzels & swings, Sunday morning, 11.8.09

Sunday morning I found Papa & Jada playing in MG's room (MG & Becca were downstairs giving Ali & Steven an early-morning wake-up call). Jada discovered the shape sorter & puzzles. Puzzles are huge, huge, huge at our house. I filmed Rebecca putting together a 1-20 number puzzle in less than 2 minutes...and she hadn't done it before, and she doesn't know her numbers beyond 12 yet. Amazing! And watching our little granddaughter discover the puzzles and piece them together was amazing too.




Papa helped Jada with this barn puzzle. The barn doors have to be positioned just-so, or they don't fit together.

Cheese!

Jada dumped the puzzle out and did it again, and again, and again. And when she fit the puzzle piece in its right spot, she'd say, "I did it!"


"I did it!"

It was time to move on to the Colored Fish puzzle. Jada was so worried that we didn't have the Pink puzzle piece, but we eventually found it...in MG's bed.




I think Papa and Jada were in MG's room for over an hour. Papa had to get ready for his church meetings, or I know he would have stayed and played more. After Papa left, I took all the girls outside to swing on the swings. Our church doesn't start until 1pm, and the weather was so wonderful. See for yourself:


Jada loved the "Rocket" swing

And in typical 'Becca & MG style' they wanted me to
"Swing us high!"

MG & her Tick-ah. She said to me as she was swinging,
"Mommy, Tick-ah is flying!"
It reminded me of when we went to the Manti Pageant and MG held her Tick-ah out the window so Tick-ah could fly. (Tick-ah was flying at 65 mph, and almost got a ticket!)


No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007