Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dinner + Bowling with the kids, Friday night, 11.6.09

Lovey took us all out for dinner Friday night. We went to a Japanese restaurant, one where the cooks prepare the food on a huge grill right in front of you. Mary-Gail loves rice, & Rebecca loves noodles, so I figured they would be OK eating. I guess they filled up on ICE b/c when we were finally served, they weren't eating very much. They did like watching the food cook in front of us though, but got nervous with the erupting volcano, made when the cook lit the cooking oil on fire.

MG filling up on the ICE Water
Avery & Jada
People ask me all the time if my girls get along, and I say, "Of Course!"
Best of Friends, Rebecca & Mary-Gail
Photo courtesy of Ali
The fam all went bowling @ BYU, while I had other commitments at the NICU I needed to be at. Lovey & Ali snapped some photos of the kidlets bowling, and Avery focused on beating Tony in every bowl. Can you believe Avery's 1st three bowls were STRIKES? He got a "Turkey" right off the bat. Lovey said he let Avery beat him to make Avery feel good. Ya, right!
Avery & Jada @ the bowling alley
I guess Jada was quite the little actress. Here are a few shots Lovey captured of her as she danced across the floor...
Avery helped MG with her ball
Lovey helped Becca with her ball. And since she knew she was bowling a strike,
she didn't need to stand and watch
Ahh, for cute!
Lovey bowls, while his granddaughter & son watch
Rebecca is DONE

No comments:

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007