Thursday, August 21, 2008

The "move" & "missing" begins

Carly
& Spencer are moving. They leave for Phoenix Sunday morning at 4 am! Spencer starts med school the following Monday. I'm not sure what my life is going to be like without my baby sister here. She is my best friend and I love her to pieces. Look at her smile - how can you NOT smile back and feel her love and happiness?

So, Sue - here's to you and your new adventures in sunny, hot Phoenix, Arizona. You're only a stone throw away, and plane tickets are cheap ($140 round-trip vs. $435 to Charleston). Bet on me coming with the girls to see you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's great news for me if that means I'll get to see you when you come to the Valley of the Sun for a visit. Our door is always open! may have to knock if it's over 90 degrees. =) Marsha Provonsha

Scott and Jillian said...

what school is your bro-in-law going to? Because we just moved down to Phoenix to start med school(well...podiatry, I guess, but they are VERY similar).

Unknown said...

It's already weird without them! And you're so right about Car Car's smile...lights up the world!! I'm thinkin a weekend get-away to Pheonix will be sounding nice October-November-ish!!! You're girls are soo stinkin' adorable. We had fun playin with them at your fam's party for Spence & Car!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007