Monday, August 4, 2008

Finished!

I finished Breaking Dawn last night - or this morning rather - at 1:28 am. I still LOVE Edward, and my feelings towards Bella have softened. I didn't like her in the other 3 books: she was so wishy-washy, and such a "girl" about things. I got so frustrated with her. But, Stephanie Meyer found a way to redeem Bella and improve my view of her.

The 754 page book kept me occupied all of Sunday. Now that I'm finished reading it, I can shower and life can return back to normal. If you call 'normal' trying to get Tony to pretend he's Edward :) JUST KIDDING!!!

3 comments:

The Brown's said...

I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE FINISHED!!! I AM HALF WAY SO I WILL CALL YOU WHEN I AM DONE:o)

Kemp Kuties said...

Pam, you are going to be so enthralled with the last few chapters that you won't be able to stop!! Call me when you're done

Jessica said...

Well, I refused to read beyond Twilight because I hated Bella so much. What a whiney, hard to like teenage brat. Glad to know that by the end she was somewhat likeable! I did, however, think Edward was totally hot.

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007