Friday, January 11, 2008

Surprise!

Pappy surprised us last night! I was carrying the girls to their room to start our bedtime routine, and who should come through the front door...Pappy! Rebecca nearly flew out of my arms with glee; and Mary-Gail's voice jumped into that high-frequency, only-dogs-can-hear-range.
A little out-of-focus (I was holding Baby Becs as I snapped these), but they are too precious to not post.



Mary-Gail wearing Pappy's favorite "spider" hat




Surprise! Dadda and I were trying to be ridiculously upbeat as we fed the girls

(tried to feed them)

THE "KUTEST" KIDLET EVER!




Mary-Gail checking out the spider





Can you see the spider now?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a fun surprise! I'm glad you had some dad support in the 'attempt' to feed business.

Also--I got your package today and can't thank you enough. You basically reached across the miles and comforted me in ways you'll never know. thanks.

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007