Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The stages of Christmas

Oh Christmas Tree! Oh Christmas Tree! Finally you're finished.


Day 1 of Christmas tree decorating


Day 2...Viola!
It only took 2 days of putting this tree together to finish. And although we finished on Saturday, it's only taken me 4 days to post it! When I added the last strand of lights to wrap the top of the tree, all the lights went out! Go figure right? I was able to find the broken strand - which happened to be the very bottom strand - and bypassed it. So, if you look closely, you'll see that the lights on half of the bottom branches are out...

Here are the cute little elves that helped me

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay for Christmas decorations and little helpers. I love how stinking cute Rebecca and Mary Gail are and I am so excited that they are one years old!

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007