Friday, November 16, 2007

Fall pictures at Thanksgiving Point

Last Friday, November 9th, Tony and I took the girls with us for a little drive. We decided to head North and visit the grounds at Thanksgiving Point, Lehi, UT. There are 55 acres of gardens at Thanksgiving Point and lots of picturesque "nooks and cranny's" for pictures. We visited for only an hour or so; it was a good day to be outside and the weather was mild for early November in Utah.

Tony with the girls in-tow


Kemp Kuties family on a fall day


"Mom, what is this?"


"You know your bow is too big when you can't see your eyes"



SIDE-BY-SIDE SNAPSHOTS
Rebecca tasting "FALL"; Mary-Gail is not so sure

Both girls give their "I'm not interested" look

I love the girl's expressions in these two photos

Lots of leaves to play with

My Mary-Gail

My Rebecca

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Your girls are so freaking cute!!!! I love the series of you with each girl. Your hair is beautiful.

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier

Kemp Kuties on the Charleston Pier
September 2007